Local (Underground) Comics

I'm crazy about comics, always have been. Now I know a lot of people are buying from the big names in comic land like DC, Image and Marvel (I do too!), but I just can't get enough of small press comics (self published or small publishers). Or as I'd like to call them 'Local Comics'. Whenever I walk into a comic store, especially when I'm on vacation, and look at the small press section I get that tingly feeling in the pit of my stomach and it draws me right in. I can spend hours looking through all of them and I always go home with a full bag. I love walking into a store I've never been to before. I may need more vacation days to keep up this hobby.
So why this website? Well, sometimes the gems are hard to find. I find myself scouring the internet searching for self published comics and when I find one I always try to find a review or something, anything. I've been collecting for many years and have some nice reviews planned. 

Footnotes: English is not my first language so I might mess up a word every now and again, but I promise to do my best not to mess up... too often... 
If you are an artist/writer and have a 'Local Comic' then please get in touch with me. I'll be happy to write a review. 
Share this article :
 
Content copyright © 2014. Small Press Comics Review - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template